DEAR AERIAL ARTS SUPPORTERS
Established in 2012, AERIAL ARTS AMERICA (AAA) is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization and an international governing body for aerial arts. Its function is to develop standards from both as an educational and performing arts institution through its projects including the teacher certification program, workshops, competitions and scholarship grants.
AAA is proud to announce its 5th Annual West Coast Aerial Arts Festival, scheduled for Nov. 9 – 12, 2017. This event will bring together aerial arts schools, studios and various teaching and performing institutions while providing a platform for all students to present their skills in a competitive venue. This event will hold various divisions based on age and aerial apparatus and will cater mainly to amateur candidates, although said competition will also hold an “OPEN” division. We will invite professionals to judge the competition and their resumes will be posted on the website. Each candidate will complete an application form and list of requirements prior to participating.
In conjunction with its competition section, the festival will also hold workshops by guest artists highly regarded in their respective fields. Invitations for vendor tables will be available for related businesses. A culminating evening performance by the winners of each division and guest artists will be held on November 12, 2017 at the Aerial Dance Theater or another venue partner.
The West Coast Aerial Arts Festival’s organizational activities involve a tremendous amount of costs that would need to be funded by Aerial Arts America. We are seeking your assistance in helping us fund this project through donations, sponsorship, and advertisements. The following pages outline the various types of sponsorship levels and contributions that your organization can provide.
We have categorized the departments in need of funding, donation and support: (This page and following support pages are under construction, but feel free to call or email us for any questions. Below are additional links. We apologize for this inconvenience.
DONATION/ SUPPORT DEPARTMENTS
- Prize Gifts: for all winners. e.g. Certificates for retail clothing, aerial essentials, entertainment tickets
- Prize Money: Donation to the pool for prize money.
- Judges and Workshop Sponsors: This includes donation of their time to judge festival competition and /or teach workshops
- Food and Beverage Sponsors: for all contestants, volunteers, judges and teachers during the West Coast Aerial Arts Festival
- Scholarship Grants: Funds to provide for tuition fees for scholars
- Hotel Sponsor: Accommodations for judges, teachers, performance guests during the festival (WCAAF)
- Airline Sponsor: travel by judges and workshop instructors to the festival (WCAAF)
- Swaggy Bag Sponsors for the festival (WCAAF)
- Program Sponsors: graphic designers and printing company for festival (WCAAF).See 2016 Souvenir Program
- Media Sponsors: Pre/Post production processing of festival (WCAAF) media data
- Administrative Sponsors: those who can donate skills relating to admin tasks and expenses such as postage, office materials, website subscriptions and maintenance, consultation fees and others
- Program related fees including consultation/ professional fees to carry out AAA’s programs
- Aerial Essentials and Apparatus Sponsors for festival (WCAAF) competition and for prize
- Flower Sponsors for the festival (WCAAF)
For Goods/Services Sponsors form, click here
Individuals and organizations can also support Aerial Arts America by being part of our advertising sponsors. There are several ways to advertise, namely:
- West Coast Aerial Arts Festival Souvenir Program. See 2016 Souvenir Program
- Logo and credits on our website page/s
- Logo in our Swaggy Bags, T-shirts or Photo Backdrop
- Swag Bag contents
- Presenter’s Speech (2-3 minutes) during the competition rounds (Nov. 11 & 12) or at the awards ceremony (Nov. 13).
- Vendor Table
Click here for Advertising Rates and Application
Submission Deadline: Oct. 15, 2017
NOTE: All donations or sponsorship funding are tax deductible and we shall provide a receipt for your contribution.
Please send check addressed as follows:
Aerial Arts America
Mailing Address: 3001 Red Hill Ave. Bldg. 1-107, Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Tax ID: 46-3268897 pending 501 (c)(3) status
- For “Festival – Prize Money”, visit our Donate Now page.
- For “Festival – Prize Gift”, visit our Donate Now page.
- For “Scholarship Grant”, visit our Donate Now page.
- For Advertisement Sponsorship, click here.
To carry out our programs, we need your support. Aerial Arts America is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and your contribution is tax deductible.