IF YOU ARE READY TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION, HERE ARE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES:
Deadline to Submit your Application, Bio and Photo: Sept. 15, 2017.
Acceptance shall be communicated no later than Sept. 20 – Oct. 15, 2017
A showcase performer/ troupe (Duos or Group) focuses on final or work-in-progress routines that weigh in on the creative substance of the piece. We take special consideration on the fact that the performers are highly skilled in their execution coupled with the artistic performance. Props are welcome. Please submit via email an uncut video of the piece.
Please fill out the application below and print before submitting. If accepted, please print the executed form, and pay (by Mail or online) the fee of $100:00. to this link: Performer Fee
Aerial Arts America
c/o Aerial Dance Theater
3001 Red Hill Ave. Bldg. 1, Suite 107
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Benefits as a Guest Performer: Your name, bio and picture will be published in our website and printed program. You will also have access to the facility, pass to all competition days and a pass to WCAAF’s Culminating Exhibition at Aerial Dance Theater.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PICTURE SUBMISSIONS
- We prefer to receive close up photo of the contestant rather than full body shot to make it more effective when printed in the program.
- Submit images in JPEG format, at least 300 dpi and sized at no smaller than 2” x 2”. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that we will be printing in Black and White, so keep in mind contrasting colors to bring out the image effectively. If you are submitting a colored photo, we will convert this to Black and White.
- We reserve the right to reject any image that does not meet standards of good taste.
INSTRUCTIONS IN SUBMITTING YOUR BIOS
- Your narrative Bio should be kept within 50 words or less.
- Please state the name of the school/ studio where you teach.
- How long have you been doing aerial arts?
- You may NOT use the bio to promote a business or event.
- We reserve the right to edit content, grammar and spelling as needed.
PLEASE PRINT BEFORE SUBMITTING THE FORM. THIS IS YOUR CONFIRMATION OF YOUR SUBMISSION.