IF YOU ARE READY TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION, HERE ARE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES:
Early Bird Fee: $150.00 /entry / category (until September 1, 2017 PST)
Regular: $175./ entry per category (Sept. 2 – until Oct. 15, 2017 PST)
Late Fee**: $50. from Oct. 16, 2017 – Nov. 1, 2017
Additional Entry: $50.00 – 2nd and subsequent category entries (Until September 1, 2017 PST)
Additional Entry: $75. (Sept. 2, 2016 – October 15, 2017 PST)
We will not include your Photo/ Bio (and Swag Bag) if you apply/ register after October 16, 2017.
*We are currently using Brown Paper Tickets for all ticketing needs. Please note that there is a service charge. You may also opt to mail us a money order or cashier’s check provided that the posting date complies with the deadline.
Payment should be made to: AERIAL ARTS AMERICA
- Please fill out the Online Application below and go online to Pay the fees.
To Pay Online by Credit Card: 5th West Coast Aerial Arts Festival Application Fee
NOTE: Checks are not allowed. Refunds are only allowed within 2 weeks of purchase or 10 days prior to the festival date (whichever is earlier). Exchange or transfer of funds can be applied to the following year, less administrative/ processing costs associated.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please email to Barbra Seay: email@example.com
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PICTURE SUBMISSIONS
Please submit a close up photo for uniformity and to make it more effective when printed in the program. Submit images in JPEG format, at least 300 dpi and sized at no smaller than 2” x 2”. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We may be printing in Black and White, so keep in mind contrasting colors to bring out the image effectively. If you are submitting a colored photo, we may convert this to Black and White.
We reserve the right to reject any image that does not meet standards of good taste.
INSTRUCTIONS IN SUBMITTING YOUR BIOS
- Your narrative Bio should be kept within 50 words or less.
- You want to express who you are as an aerial arts competitor. So keep it on point. Here are mandatory information we need from you.
What is the name of the school or studio and the name of your mentor/s where you take or have taken classes from. How long have you been doing aerial arts?
- You may NOT use the bio to promote a business or event.
- We reserve the right to edit content, grammar and spelling as needed.
- For Group Entrant (two or more), keep in mind the above technical photo specifications. The Bio and Photo should be combined into one. You are allowed no more than 100 words. Talk more about the group rather than the individuals in the group, such as how you came together; what inspires your team to participate; and what are your shared visions.
PLEASE PRINT BEFORE SUBMITTING THE FORM
This will serve as your confirmation of your submission.